You will enjoy a warm welcome when you meet our friendly staff at beautiful Springwells, nestling in the heart of the South Downs with easy access to the South Downs National Park.
Springwells of Steyning provides an excellent point from which to explore Sussex or to just get away for a relaxing break – for business, pleasure or celebration, we cater for your every need. Please note that we do not provide Evening Meals – there are a number of Restaurants & Pubs within a few minutes walk – see Local Info page for listings
We are close to Worthing (7 miles), Brighton (12 miles), Lewes, (20 miles), Chichester (25 miles), Gatwick (30 miles), Horsham (15 miles)
Built in 1772, Springwells was originally a Georgian Merchant’s house.
We offer eleven charming bedrooms with Bed and Breakfast, and staff offering the personal attention associated with a small, privately owned establishment. We also have an open air swimming pool and offer free wifi internet access.
Whatever the occasion Springwells can offer facilities tailored to your requirements:
- Christmas Parties & Dinners – 20 to 80 guests, a formal dinner or a relaxed buffet with live music
- Christenings – Coffee & Tea with home-made scones served with jam and clotted cream or a family lunch
- Weddings – catering for up to 35 guests for a formal meal, or up to 80 for a buffet, our delightful garden makes a perfect backdrop for photos and champagne
- Hen Parties – a day, an evening, a weekend – with special events/activities, Beauty/Health Spa Treatments, nights out – call for details
- Funeral Receptions – we are pleased to help at this difficult time and can offer a range of food and drink to suit your particular requirements
If you wish make an enquiry regarding accommodation or functions, please contact us on 01903 812446 (7am-11pm) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org